iFathom corporation is an established staffing company who partners with clients to assist them in navigating and adapting to Canada and USA’s rapidly changing labour markets. Our core purpose is to connect our partners with the talent they need, when they need it. We are able to do this for our clients because we relentlessly source the best talent, in every market, across every line of business and within every niche. We invest a great deal of effort in proactively sourcing, assessing, developing and managing talent so that we can provide our partners with talent quickly — without compromising quality.
iFathom is a staffing company headquartered in Ottawa Canada, which focuses on providing services to government and enterprise clients.
iFathom website: www.iFathom.ca
- the use of iFathom website (“www.iFathom.ca”);
- social media messages and marketing campaigns; and
- the use of our services.
- Internal Employee;
- Website/social media visitor; and/or
- An end user of the application (“end user”).
Personal Information We Collect
Information You Choose to Provide to Us WHEN
We may ask you to provide personal information when you:
- Refer a friend to us.
- Connect with us directly via phone calls or video conferencing platforms.
- Upload or enter personal information into the application.
Participate in a marketing/sales promotion.
- Attend trade events and other industry networking events.
- Register or attend a webinar or other event.
- Participate in programs we may offer from time to time.
- Pay for our services.
If you choose to provide us with a third-party’s personal information (the person’s name, email and company) when taking part in our referral program, you represent that you have the third-party’s permission to do so.
We collect personal information that may include first and last name, business email address, phone number, educational credentials, resume, cover letter, and/or company name.
- Employer names, email addresses and contractual agreements;
- Vendor names, email addresses, contractual agreements or other personal data necessary for iFathom services; or
- Customer names and email addresses used to provide services within iFathom’s platform.
Information We Collect Automatically
We collect information about your visits to the website and the application when you land on any of our web pages through cookies and similar tracking technology.
The information collected includes:
- access times;
- the pages you view;
- the links you click on ;
- the search terms you enter;
- actions you take in connection with any of the visited pages;
- your device information such as IP address, location, browser type and language;
- the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the website that referred you to our website; and
- the URL you browse away from our pages if you click on an external link.
We may also collect information when you open email messages from us or click on links within those email messages.
Information We May Collect From Third Parties
We may combine the information we collect from your direct interactions with us with information obtained through other third-party sources such as recruitment databases. We also obtain and/or purchase lists from third parties about individuals and companies interested in our products.
The personal information collected includes your name, email address, business address, job title, company name, and telephone number.
How We Use Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
- Communicate with you directly through emails, calls, chats, video conferencing.
- Process payments.
- Send communications to you about:
- Our services and offerings
- Event announcements
- Changes to our terms and policies
- Carry out market research to understand how to improve our services and their delivery.
- Create and manage marketing campaigns.
- Generate sales leads and increase our market share.
- Analyze user clicks and usage of the application and website to improve user experience and maximize usage of our services.
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities.
- Protect the security or integrity of the website, application, our business or services.
- Or otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of collection or as required or permitted by law.
We do not sell your information to any third party.
How We Share Personal Information
Our Application and Services
If you are an end user of our application, your personal information may be viewed by other users with access to the application.
It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law, subpoena or other legal processes as identified in the applicable legislation.
We attempt to notify our clients about legal demands for their personal data when appropriate in our judgment unless prohibited by law or court order or when the request is an emergency.
Change in Control
We can also share your personal data as part of a sale, merger, change in control or in preparation for any of these events.
How We Secure Personal Information
We are committed to protecting the security of all personal information we collect and use.
We use a variety of physical, administrative and technical safeguards designed to help protect it from unauthorized access, use and disclosure. We have implemented best-practice standards and controls in compliance with internationally recognized security frameworks. We use encryption technologies to protect data at rest and in transit.
The organization will store personal information using hard copy and/or electronic means in such a way as to prevent unauthorized collection, access, use, disclosure or disposal of the personal information.
We provide the same suite of services to all our clients and end users worldwide.
We offer the following rights to all individuals regardless of their location or applicable privacy regulations.
For personal information we have about you, you have the following rights:
- Awareness of what personal information we collect about you and how we use it, disclose it and protect it.
- Change or correct your personal information.
You have the right to update/correct your personal information or ask us to do it on your behalf. You can ask us to change or correct it by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Object to the processing of your personal information.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes. This means that we will stop using your personal information for these purposes.
- Ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information.
You may have the right to ask us to limit the way that we use your personal information.If you would like to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact us at email@example.com.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
We retain information as long as it is necessary to provide the services to you and our clients, subject to any legal obligations to further retain such information.
We may also retain information to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect fees, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with investigations, enforce our Terms of Service and take other actions permitted by law.
You may contact us to exercise any of your rights or ask for more information about your personal information and our privacy practices by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org